Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Use the numbers 0-9 to make a true equation.?

__ __/ __ + __ __ /__ __ + __ __ / __ = 26





use each number ONCEUse the numbers 0-9 to make a true equation.?
98/7 + 60/15 + 24/3


I've checked this and it's correct. I was the first to get it here! cool lolUse the numbers 0-9 to make a true equation.?
nate55's answer is not unique. Here is another I found a couple days ago:





40/3 + 98/21 + 56/7 = 26.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





Hope this helps.





♣ ♣





Edit:





To the thumb-giver: I have a problem with people who give a correct, non-plagiarized answer a thumbs down. Shame on you. Excuuuuuse me for offering a different answer in the hopes someone might learn something. If you think I am trying to hijack the best answer, well, you're wrong. I had no intention of voting at all if the question went to a vote. I am not the Y!A equivalent of a superdelegate (like some others ';might be';) here, and I don't vote for myself if I don't think I have the best answer. Now I will vote for nate55's answer, because he deserves it.





To the asker: Choose nate55's answer as best answer. You get 3 points for doing it.





To any potential voter: Do not vote for this answer - vote for the answer with all the thumbs up (there are 7 right now). His answer was first.





To all: Have a nice day.





♣ ♣
you should use what the other guy said its correct!
08+2+05+07+03+01=26
  • student loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment