Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I heard that i can use my xbox 360 to go on Internet, is that true?

You can goto the xbox site (store) to download games and stuff and you can play online with xbox live. But not much else





You hook up the ethernet cable to your router or your computer and run network setup. The manualgives you step by step or you can goto the http://xbox.com site and read what they have to say.I heard that i can use my xbox 360 to go on Internet, is that true?
No, its not legally possible. The only way to do it would be to mod your 360 which voids any warranty you may have.I heard that i can use my xbox 360 to go on Internet, is that true?
If you mean surf the web, then you can't.
im pretty sure you can. i don't know how, but my 2 cents is don't because whatever you do/ put on to your 360 to get internet is going to void your warrenty and the 360 is prone to breaknig down.

No comments:

Post a Comment