Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that if you don't use it,you'll lose it?

so true,i had to have mine sowed back on once.Is it true that if you don't use it,you'll lose it?
my lady doctor says yesIs it true that if you don't use it,you'll lose it?
Are you serious?? Oh crap, well thanks for the warning
it depends what the object is. for example, MONEY...if you use it...u lose it..lol
WEll duh!
I guess that would depend on what ';IT'; is...
Oh oh...I'm in big trouble then.


:(
According to my doctor........you will loose ';it';, if you don't use ';it';!
I may be living proof!!


Wait ! Are you talking about YAHOO ???? Oh..... I have no idea.
that's why my hubby lost his years ago, i always wondered what was up
what are you talking about?
yes it's true i mean look at this


if you don't live today tomorrow you might die and you only live once!





or on a lighter note


if you don't drink the milk in the fridge and it goes bad


you didn't use it so you lost it =D





and sour milk is DESCUSTING!!!
My I hope not..It will be 31/2 months with out use little Daryl.
Gawwwwd I hope not, but





my lady doctor told me that the male . . . . ahem . . . . . ';parts'; are better off being used frequently and that disuse is not very good for things ';down there';


Like old plumbing maybe, things rust up
I guess that would depend on what your using and what your going to lose!
usually...


depends wut it is.
it all depends on what you are using
..I hope you're not talking about what i'm thinking ...!!


cuz if you're ..so i'm doomed ....!!


the little major ...
Hmmm...not an expert with that as I try to use it as often as I can...(still not often enough...what about you?)
I'd say for sure


:)~
yes it is true
I wouldn't know, but I have heard that alertness and stamina are affected by non-use.
Yes, and I can '; kill two birds with one stone '; by keeping my right hand in good working order at the same time...
That's my excuse for erm, doing stuff every night....unless there's a nice woman who fancies taking over this? Well, would be a bit hard to live if I lost it.





Erm, I naturally mean my mind of course....although going by current stats, I think I might be losing that battle!
I think so. I didn't use my Yahoo account for an extended period once and they canceled my account. Dang!





And I knew this guy who didn't have sex for a long time and he lost his thing and became a girl and asked a bunch of silly questions on Y/A.
could be checkout the Galapagos's cormorants.
I think so
well i hope not i will make sure i use it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment