Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Has anyone used Soriatane before? Is it true in practice that you can drink no alcohol whatsoever on it?

I am trying to decide whether to start using Soriatane, and I am a social drinker. I only have a drink once or twice a week, and it is almost always literally a single drink when I do. If anyone has considered this issue before, or has actually drank lightly while using Soriatane, please let me know what your experience has been. Thanks.Has anyone used Soriatane before? Is it true in practice that you can drink no alcohol whatsoever on it?
Here's a website on it.


http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/rxdru鈥?/a>





Note the side effects, and decide if you really want to take it.





Apparently, if you take it, and drink, it will stay in your body longer, and thus if you have adverse side effects, they will last longer.





You may want to try natural remedies first.


Check out Via Viente. I heard it works well for some people.Has anyone used Soriatane before? Is it true in practice that you can drink no alcohol whatsoever on it?
I drank socially at 10 mg and 25 mg doses. But at 50 mg my skin became extremely sensitive in some areas and uncomfortably dry and itchy everywhere. When I drink these side effects intensify and patches of painful sunburn-like rashes appear. This should be a 3-6 month regimen so I've quit drinking.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment