Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that French ppl don't use deodorant and are smelly?

No. I'm French and I shower every day and I use deodorant. I don't think I have a single friend who actually doesn't. I'm sure some people don't, but then that's just gross.





Edit: actually, not true! I had a boyfriend who never used deodorant. BUT the reason why he didn't was because he didn't smell bad. Actually, he smelled REALLY good! I'm not kidding! A friend of mine who also went out with him said it smelled like gingerbread...! I also had an American boyfriend who also smelled really good. Unfortunately, he used deodorant. So, if you smell good, don't use deodorant, but if you're like everybody else, please, DO! By the way, they both showered everyday.Is it true that French ppl don't use deodorant and are smelly?
No..not true...Is it true that French ppl don't use deodorant and are smelly?
some don't and some do. but this french girl was an exchange student at my school this past year and she definitely wore it
LOL. That's funny but I'm sure they do use deodorant!
being that I'm half French, i can tell you that i wash my a s s and use deodarant.
No,You're an Idiot
it's most of people that klive in the western hemsphire of the globe. You never here about this problem in africa, South America and the like.
I'm sure its not true, but i hear from indians that they dont use deodorant. I don't think its true but when the person of that race is saying it you have to question..

No comments:

Post a Comment