Friday, February 12, 2010

If you had 5 wishes to use for other people...to come true...who would you give them to...and ...???

what would they be...???...;0)





you cannot use these wishes for yourself in any way...;0)If you had 5 wishes to use for other people...to come true...who would you give them to...and ...???
a cure for cancerIf you had 5 wishes to use for other people...to come true...who would you give them to...and ...???
(1.Make people happy! 2.Donate a bunch of stuff to charity. 3.Make bullys not bullys. 4.Make people who do drugs or smoke to stop! 5.Mke people who are always sad happy!)
People in general:


1) The right to live in safety;


2) The right to proper access to clean food and water;


3) The right to complete health care;


4) The right to affordable housing and utilities;


5) The right to fair legal protection;





Must be feeling a little philosophical tonight.
1) give my mother in law a new kitchen


2) give my father in law a pick up truck


3) give hubby's gramma a hover round


4)give hubby that darn tool box he wants


5)give my kids a huge playscape in the yard
All of the people I use the wish on would have their age reset to 25 with the exception of my daughter who is not yet 25, when she reaches 65 she would have the option to reset to 25 like everyone else.





My mother - the nice big house she always wanted, with all the furniture, her father and mother would stay alive, and she would live closer to her family.





My father - the recognition he deserves for saving countless lives while serving in the military, a nice big woodworking shop in the backyard, and the respect he would earn by being given full run of his own company.





My boss - to experience the hardships i have had to endure in my lifetime so he can in some small way, fathom my point of view, and understand why i fight so hard to do the right thing for our customers.





My wife - 5 million dollars, so she can give one million to each of us, keep one million for herself, and one million for our daughter. her health to be perfect, and her asthma to be taken away.





My daughter - happiness, good health, safety, wealth, intelligence, respect, for the rest of her life.
- a cure for cancer





-world peace





-love





-happiness





-respect
i would find 5 woman with kids that need a home an give them a home to live in
cure autism


cure aids for people who got it at no fault of their own


cure cancer





to eradidate hunger


and not to have any other country ask us for help.


sounds bad but oh well
My family
to cure the five worst diseases
I'd wish AIDS away


I'd feed everyone who is starving


I'd wish solace to anyone greiving


I'd wish hope to the hopeless


I'd wish love to the loveless
For my husband I would wish that he could retire without having to worry about his pension, cos he really wants to retire but thinks his pension will be crap.


For my dad probably something similar - no money worries - the opportunity to follow some of his dreams


For my mum it would be good health - she's pretty ill.


For my freind Bruce it would be a new job. He's been treated like crap and has lost all his sparkle and confidence.


For the men and women who are currently serving in the armed forces, I would wish for peace so they can come home and be safe.
I would give one wish to my mother...it would be to find someone to take care of her..(her husband died and I'm going to college soon and I don't want her to be lonely)





I would give one wish to my sister...it would be to get herself and her family out of the bad spot there in and be able to live comfortably.





I would give one wish to my nephew Logan...it would be for him to get better everyday (he is autistic)





I would give one wish to a friend Ashley...it would be for her to overcome her cancer





I would give one wish to my brother-in-law...it would be to fight his alcoholism that way he could better provide for my sister and her family
I would fix my mom's spine, eyesight and hearing. My aunt's hip and cure AIDS
thats actually easy...... i pray for this everynight either ways...........for my mum to be happy n healthy...... for my long time ex ,she had health issues....shes married now wth kids i wish she n her family always have good health n happiness......n for my best friend hope she grows up soon n that jus bring called hot isnt all........... n one special person in my life that i love to death hope she finds wat shes looking for soon... it wasnt me but hope she finds it/him/watever it is.......... n for me........... i want eternal peace !
i would give a wish to my mum... set her up for the rest of her life so she didn't have to work for anyone and if she wanted to just make crafts and sell them at her leisure, she could.





i would give a wish to my father and that would be to make him healthy... give him a long healthy life without any worries along those lines.





i would give a wish to my children so they could be comfortably set up financially so they could focus on their educations and futures.





i would give a wish to you so you could take care of everything that you needed to take care of which kind of involves me so i don't know if that'd be allowed, but i'd shoot for it anyway. for the most part, i'd want you to be happy even if i was part of that scheme.
To my daughter and her family.
To the wisest people on the planet, those who truly think of others. I'm not smart enough to think of the best wishes. This way I know George Bush won't get any of the wishes.
ok i will try my best ............





first wish to my mother because she is going for sergery that has a less then 50-50 chance of making it out . that it would be sucessfull and she could return home....


second wish is for daughters to be happy and not have to worrie about nothing..


therd would go to a friend of mine that she would find happyness and life would all go smooth for her


forth would be for all the children in this world to feel safe and have all they need it life


humm i guess for my fith wish would be for world peace and no one to be hungery............
1) Find a cure for all disabling diseases


2) The government to take better care of financial needs for the poor people


3)To End war and hunger


4) Provide homes for everyone- that includes the homeless( finding better housing than the shelters and low income housing)


5) Lower expensive foods at the store
*2 for my mom too git healthier and to have more money.


*1 for my friend to git a job.


*ummm2 more for a random person to be healthy that is wut matters.
-That there is peace in the world- starting right now!!


-That my son is looked after , after I am gone.


-elliminate bullying


- that everyone has sufficient funds and food to buy whatever they need and they don't need to work exceptionally hard to get funds.


- that this government does not destroy peoples pensions as they are doing right now.
First person: I wish he could trust the one he wants to be with.


Second person: I wish he had more faith in himself and the fact that he is doing a great job as a provider.


Third person: I wish he could get his business going so he wouldn't have to worry about things so much.


Fourth person: I wish she had the courage to do what she knows will make her happy.


Fifth person: I wish him happiness, even when he doubts in himself!
human suffering - all wishes
i would give my son the wishes because with one wish he would wish for a million wishes,so if he wished it with all the wishes there would be 5 million for 5 million people,who would get their wish,and not just 5,or something like that,that's what i would do but has i can't use them for myself,i hope u know what i mean,lol (he's 12 )
1.) That my 21/2yr. old dwarf granddaughter not have to undergo all the medical complications that is common in dwarfism, but could lead a normal healthy life.





2.) that my 1 yr. old grandson NOT inherit or pick up his biological father*s schizophrenic


tendencies.


3.) that my mom could have everything she wants for the remaining years of her life as her reward for raising 5 children alone( after dad left her for another woman.) and the sacrifices that she made for us.


4,)my b/f the new home that he has been saving to put a downpayment on for almost 3 years now


5.)My pastor....a new church building with a study and an office for himself, a library, and sunday school rooms.
for my wife to be completely well


the same for my son and my mother and mother inlaw and daughter,,
1. I would have my father-in-law be cancer free forever


2. That my brother-in-law be cancer free forever


3. That my mom would find love and happiness again.


4. That my friend Veronica's delivery (of her baby) goes uncomplicated


5. That my brother's surgery goes smooth on Wednesday. (He's pretty nervous)
My dad - security for his future


My niece and nephew - a healthy and happy life


My Aunt Judy - her health problems to be cured


For a total stranger - for them to have/find whatever would help them have a happy and healthy life.
I would take back when my best friend was molested as a toddler. Same for my exboyfriend (were still friends) I would cure aids. Cure Cancer. And world Peace!!!
I would give them 2 people who lack love and understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment