Monday, February 8, 2010

I was told cuz my hair is so long and fine i should foil not use cap is that true?

Foiling is so much easier and much less painful for you. If they pull is through a cap.....you are going to have some horrendous knots....not tangles (that word is too delicate) but just real painful knots in your hair...so therefore you hair will break some as well.....do foils...it is easier to control and the stylist can get artistic with the high and low lights.I was told cuz my hair is so long and fine i should foil not use cap is that true?
I would definitely do the foil it gives better coverage and is way less painfulI was told cuz my hair is so long and fine i should foil not use cap is that true?
Yes. Using a cap on long fine hair will make it tangle a lot and you could possibly get spots on your hair from the bleach. Foiling is the way to go.
My stylists have always foiled, but I don't have delicate hair. I would think foiling would be less stress on the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment