Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true what my parents told me about using the potty years ago?

That I am leaving demon eggs and I better flush them to hell before they hatch.Is it true what my parents told me about using the potty years ago?
Yes it is very true, hurry and go make sure you flushed!Is it true what my parents told me about using the potty years ago?
I don't know what moosie's talking about it's very true! The demon eggs hatch within seconds! My friend didn't flush once and the demon eggs hatched and the demons attacked! They pulled our hair, bit our ankles and screamed! It was so scary! Hurry up and flush!
Yes and next time you sit down they will fly up your butt and you will be possessed by demons...
LOL that would've scared the life outa me :op
Thanks for the points!
haha no.
no but that is a good way toget kids to flush !
lol, that's one of the funniest things I ever heard
no lol

No comments:

Post a Comment