Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm a true feminist who only wants guys to use her like a piece of meat coz I enjoy it too. Am i right or what?

no because guys can have sex a million times and u cant even tell, girls get wasted and wide..plus, boys dont care if we use them as long as they getting sex...girls are different.most girls would only do it with someone they love,and it hurts when a guy gets what he wants and then dump youI'm a true feminist who only wants guys to use her like a piece of meat coz I enjoy it too. Am i right or what?
Wow, I'm the same way too! It should go both ways! I wish more people could see it like thisI'm a true feminist who only wants guys to use her like a piece of meat coz I enjoy it too. Am i right or what?
Please use me!
I don't think anyone should use anyone
...you're a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment