Friday, February 12, 2010

What happens when u are a true friend 2 someone and they use u ?

I have this ';friend'; and 4 a long time I was really messed up across the board and at that time she was a single mother who was doing her best and supporting herself and her child very well.My life changed drastically when I had my children and I went thru varios turmoils and up until she married this guy she only knew 4 a few months she would be supportive but never like she was b4 she was with him.This dude has taken her life 2 all time lows.He got one spot shot up,he got her evicted from another spot,and he was cheating and hustling the entire time.She has been with this loser 4 seven years and 4 of those she has lived in his mothers basement and her daughter doesnt even live there with her.She has been bounced around from B-more 2 Detroit since she was 9 or 10 I know.This friend has not called me for months but when she feels like playin' games with him or venting about him or she wants 2 smoke 4 free she doesnt come around and she never has any money.What happens when u are a true friend 2 someone and they use u ?
oh boy.....r u my sister from another mister or something? half of your postings are a repeat of my life.


she is ALLOWING all this to happen. i say, give her one sound ';tell her like it is'; ';no more using me for revenge on your man or smokes etc. you are f'ing up your life and i am not going to sit here and watch you do it'; ';if you want help now, i will do what i can, but if you don't, you are going to have to stay out of my life until you do';. anything less than that is being co-dependent. i let my sister do this to me for years... it was hell. she was actually using dope and i'll bet your friend is too. (i really don't care how people party in their lives, but when it is what their lives are about and it brings crap my way...get out!) she kept dragging ';crap'; and ';drama'; into my life. i had to choose to not let her anymore. i am way more happy. she is clean now, not because of me but nonetheless....What happens when u are a true friend 2 someone and they use u ?
You just need to convince her that she will be better on her own, and that she should start making plans to leave him.


And maybe you could try phoning her, if you miss her that much, I don't think she knows that she uses you.
dont get in it if she wants to destroy her life let her sometimes the hard way is the only way

No comments:

Post a Comment