Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HOw can I turn my permed hair natural back again? Is the saying of using vinegar really true?

Suggest ways other than cutting off my hair. I really miss my curls. But I do clip off my perm hair ends at least twice every two weeks. Thank YOuHOw can I turn my permed hair natural back again? Is the saying of using vinegar really true?
Not vineager but olive oil! WORKS WONDERS ON SPLIT ENDS TOO!HOw can I turn my permed hair natural back again? Is the saying of using vinegar really true?
Honey, I would ask your hairstylist. That is the safest way. Do not go running putting vinegar on your head, it might not be safe, because I never heard of that trick.
Usually when you have natural curl and get a perm, it makes the curl even better. Until the perm curl grows out, you can use products to enhance the curl that you have. Matrix Curl Life is awesome...I use it everyday. It can be purchased at your local beauty salon. Try it and see what you think!








Hope that helps...any more questions, feel free to send me a message

No comments:

Post a Comment