Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that If you don't use it you lose it?

hheheheh!! u sound worried








can u imagine.....if it was.....hahhahahah.....????Is it true that If you don't use it you lose it?
yep, i stopped using my marbles and now there gone.Is it true that If you don't use it you lose it?
If you lose it buy another one.
No, that is just retarded to think...you'll be ok...
I wouldn't know. I always use it. Oh, hang on..are we talking about the same thing here?
if you are talking about one's brain then yes.
Well, if you're talking evolution-wise here, I'd say yes. For example, sea-creatures that evolved into 'air breathers' or 'land animals' stopped using their fins and, as a result, lost them over time...
I dunno...I always use it!
I once heard that from a sermon of a priest in our church... he said if you dont use the talents God has given you, you will lose it....that is true...all of us should use our God-given talents lest we lose it....
Nah, I mean, where's it gonna go? who's gonna want it?
I keep ';it'; in a jar in the attic!
Might as well make the most of ';it';.
ya damn right











when you dont use your brain you lose it











lol you become mad
No,,,
Sometime its left without use %26amp; I lose it,





But i prefer to Use it rather then losing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment