Friday, February 12, 2010

I heard that if you use preparation H on your tummy, that it tightens it up ALOT..Is this true?

Yes, it is true. Preperation H, and all hemmorhoid treatments work by reducing swelling of tissue - that's to say that if your 'roids are swollen and painful, you put the cream on and said swelling is reduced.





Now let's imagine that you have some swelling elsewhere - legs, stomach, etc. The same principle applies.





This is a common trick used by beauty queens right before they go on stage, used to provide a slimming effect. The effect is not long lasting, and essentially goes away once the medicine is gone.I heard that if you use preparation H on your tummy, that it tightens it up ALOT..Is this true?
Never heard of this one but I don't see why not.I heard that if you use preparation H on your tummy, that it tightens it up ALOT..Is this true?
I assume it has some effect on the stomach, because it is known that models, the night before a fashion show will slather it onto their legs and cover their legs in tight stockings/panty hose/something tight that stays ';sealed'; to the legs to make their legs look firmer for the show. So, I figure it will have a similar - while probably a bit less signifigant - effect on the stomach. Not that I would think it is completely good for you, but that isn't part of the question.
You know I have heard this before as well as using it on your face to help tighten it up, but I don't know if I would use it ';other than as directed'; on the jar.
i havnt heard of the tummy thing but i have tried it on my under -eyes when i was hung over for a lift and it worked.





i also heard that girls in beauty pagents put it on there thighs right before the pagent.





it seems like it would be a temporary thing though--im sure whatever it did would go back once you wash it off.
haven't heard this one before, but i do know that it can reduce the wrinkles around your eyes and mouth. a pharmacist friend even told me this...i haven't had to use it yet though.
I haven't heard that, but I do know that a little dab under the eyes will help get rid of that puffy/dark circle look.
um no. absolutely not. prep h is to stop itching, not to firm up things.
No, don't waste your money; there are no ingredients in Prep H that would do that.
No. It restricts blood vessels, and will thus only cause a small almost of shrinkage -- which is why it can help under the eyes.





But it will relieve any hemorrhoids that form on the stomach area. People that use their abdomen instead of their butt to rest on long drives in old school buses suffer this frequently. Always sit on your butt on those drives, or stand up if you bus driver is too drunk to notice.
  • student loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment