Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?

explain to me wat ur not using Nitz! are u afraid ur going to lose something cause u haven't used it in soooo long............Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?
I didn't lose anything honeyIs it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?
I don't use my fat belly, but it's still there. My dinghus is idle of late, but still i see it (past my belly). I have never used my home gym, but by cracky, there it sits. LIES I TELL YOU.
Absolutley it is scientific fact
Depends on IT.
...naww...i don't use my kazillion stacks of money...and they are still there...MUWAHAHAHAHA
Yes I've heard that more than once.
Yes!
Yes it is
No
I dont know and im not about to find out
nope, its like falling off a bike--no, riding a bike?-trike? motor cycle?--crap i lost it....
No....but if you use it too much you might!!
You tell me!
No, I don't use my extra 20 lbs and I haven't lost them.
absolutely so you better get to using it
no didint u watch the 40 year old virgin ?
Very true. Whether it's typing skills, playing an instrument, using a second language,lots of others.....memory is one.
no i doubt it

No comments:

Post a Comment