Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that if you don't use it you lose it?

Most definatly you will lose it my other half did LOLIs it true that if you don't use it you lose it?
You certainly have difficulty remembering where it is and what it's there for.Is it true that if you don't use it you lose it?
Ever took algebra? I lost it, never use it:)
Depends what you are talking about. May be you don't lose it but you have to learn how to use it again.
i dont know but i wouldnt wanna find out
I didn't lose mine it just fell off
for sure
Wouldn't have a clue what your on about, do you mean your brain, your body or your bits and bats, best to use all three as much as possible but keep your bits and bats for someone you love, you might get something you don't want otherwise.
what is the ';it'; that you're talking about??? If your question makes sense you may actually get answers that make sense....
it is in my case i have MS and the nurse told me either use it or loose it
i believe so especially if its a gift
its true cuz if u use it u wil surely loose it www.virginity.com
Well...can't remember where I put the cat and 1+1=3. so yes if you don't use it you lose it...





That's why I'm on here so that I can find it!
WELL THE TRUTH IS THAT MALES SHRINK AS THEY GET OLDER ESPECIALLY IF MUSCLES ARE NOT USED THEY GO FLACCID AND OUT OF SHAPE
yeah, if you snooze you lose!
Cant find it !!
F**k yeah it is
depends what it is... I think a man came up with this term to tell women about their vaginas
yep
what the **** are you on about if you are saying if you dont use yor brain then in your case YES
NO, Stop thinking that way. U don't loose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment